Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Horrible grief on towny server!!

Well i got alerted by my good friends meow_meow_master and ligemyster that there was a HORRIBLE GRIEF so i got on and yet there was so i spammed my F2 and they crashed the server so... just look for yourself all the names of the griefers names were... Stl_Missouri, Trollin_x_M16, shayansmind, favoriter7, W1DD, GravyKitty so any admins... plaese rollback and ban please this is BAD!!
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by Ryanyo007; 30th September 2012 at 07:38.
    ~Ryan~

That looks more like someone used worldedit there because all grass is soulsand on a defined region and how they managed to place blocks at spawn like lava and tnt and breaking some stuff....

The damage was quite extensive. I wonder how GravyKitty managed to use WorldEdit, any ideas?

The damage was rolled back, but there are still a few minor things here and there that need fixing. If you find any problems, let me know.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Equilibrium also got griefed. The damage has been rolled back.

I've added worldedit.* directives to the PermissionsBukkit config file denying all groups access to worldedit, just in case they were abusing a flaw in permissions somewhere :B

It's called a client. xD. There are some serious clients that can allow for anything...

my friend said that they all came from the same ip and one guy came on and his name was red so he was a admin then he OPed all his other friends so... yea
    ~Ryan~

Who's your friend? Since unless he's a mod then he probably has a client too... wait. mods can't even check ips anymore...

so, who's your friend?

he got on recently but then his power got shut down.. so i have no idea i forgot his MC name
    ~Ryan~

Thumbs up Why so un-serious?

Hmph. Well lige said it was him...

Ryan ur an idiot i said they might of had the same ip not they have the same ip and ryan/demman he is why i belive so.... one person logged on and there name was red then like 4 join at the exact same time and there names were also red than too so idk wtf was happening so i spazzed out on ryan and thats about it then they left.