Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good thing I even fail at deleting the entire server when it's late at night....

well i stayed logged in till around 7.30am it seems then got a java/server software fail message ....was not logged on this morning when woke up at 8.30 ....what os do you use ??

and the pic is mine when water cooling failed....again

lol

Sverf
    Thats cause I yanked the virtual power cord of the VM. Everything in memory kept running fine, but the rest of the OS is b0rked so couldn't login anymore.

I'm now rebuilding the broken/missing parts from within another VM, after that is done it should boot normally again.

Servers are running on Linux btw.

i thought so as j said last night if been windows would have crashed instantly lol

go for it Sverf to you and j

I wreck the server, cause a ton of work for Sverf, and I still get diamonds. Awesome!

Next time keep your eyes open for Mr. or the server won't be the only thing that makes boom! :P

Sverf
    Right the OS is up and running again

J is fixing the minecraft parts now, gotta let him do something as well for the diamonds

the dimonds are for the pc j sorted me out with ...was planning on setting it up to use today ...( by the way j the pic is not of your pc ....not cooled that one YET !! joking lol )