Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Member

Welcome to Happy Diggers, if you need any help while your on ask me. I too have noticed the sheep shortage. Same with cows. I like the ocelot infestation. Mostly because they are extremely easy to kill and give you xp. Also, J how do you breed mooshrooms? I think it's nether wart but im not sure. And Steven, do you know what budder is in minecraft? Hint:

I think you can breed mooshrooms with regular wheat.

Well the sheep population is steadily climbing. I've got a little farm going and the sheep are a breeding! I also have a buttload of chickens and a good bit of pigs. I found 1 cow but apparently he escaped, not sure what happened to him.

And do you mean gold ingots? as in butter? or do you really mean budder? lol

Also I am not picky about a lot of things but its Stephen , not Steven, lol it irks me something fierce!
    "Peace sells, but who's buying?"

Mayhem the farmer! Woot! If you need cows, I have a small farm of them, just be sure you leave me a few to keep breeding!

DOM, assuming your cows are where you built that wall do you realize how long it will take to lead them to my place? lol. I am on the exact opposite end of the map from you lol

Quote Originally Posted by dodmayhem View Post
    Well the sheep population is steadily climbing. I've got a little farm going and the sheep are a breeding! I also have a buttload of chickens and a good bit of pigs. I found 1 cow but apparently he escaped, not sure what happened to him.

And do you mean gold ingots? as in butter? or do you really mean budder? lol

Also I am not picky about a lot of things but its Stephen , not Steven, lol it irks me something fierce!
    Gold Ingots? What is this gold you speak of?

He's talking about the yellowish ore. Horrible durability, but mines, cuts, and digs as fast as diamond.

All I know of ores is coal, redstone, iron, diamond and best of all, budder =) Budder is amazing. It mines, digs and cuts FASTER than diamond. It has 33 uses. I you ask me it should have tons more, cause you know, it's BUDDER! So it should be way more awesomer than diamond, oh wait, it already is!

I'll keep calling it gold, lol. And I hate gold. I only stockpile it for random stuff like railways. I think compasses use them too?

I still don't know what gold is.