This is a project that I planed for long time since I went on my trip with my dad and we can start making it after we finish the lobby first of course.

The "Kingdom Ruler" is a type of Role-Play Server (Map) that its objective is to rule the specific kingdom as good as you can end expand it further economic, military and resources wise. There will be 3 kingdoms and a Leader for each of them. (we will see after who the leaders will be)

I finished up creating these names from my deep corners of my mind and I hope you like them if not just try to suggest a new one

1: Valkir
2: Golvern
3: El'Mazarh

I will give up a few details abut each of them below and planing to do a wiki also later which will contain more details about Lore; Region Descriptions; Big Events etc.

Valkir: Its a kingdom situated in the deep forests of the map a kingdom that was once said to protect the Power of the Sun and all the good energy in its land. People out there are good farmers, great hunters mastering the bow skill like no one else and using the forest as general protection against attacks making one of the most impressive ambushes ever.

Golvern: A Gothic themed kingdom found in the cold mountains. The people that lived there before left many mines system similar to The Mines of Moria (if you are familiar with Lord of the Rings ) keeping lots of treasures and great adventures in it. The people that live there are "cold" as the mountains are and strong as brutes. From their aspect, others named them Orcs, the warriors that never take prisoners only cruses them with their battle hammers.

El'Mazarh: The kingdom that own the "hot" place of the map: The Desert. People living there are used to high temperatures and even got a small resistance to lava! They are great in the art of assassination, sand traps and small blade crafting. Also they can live days without drinking a bit of water thing that lets them traveling from point A to B with least resources and running faster that way.

I will need some people to help working on this and I thinked the following:

#DOM: Good at redstone buildings, Scripting and Coding (pretty the same tho), and underground bases (you will do good at making the buildings in Golvern) and also World Painting

#Roadie: Makes very good buildings with lots of details and a nice aspect. You will have no problems for taking care of the buildings in Valkir.

#Wordie: Great at making map estetics. He can help me at making the important details around the world, like shrines, abandoned villages, temples, roads across the map etc.....

#Demman and Noob: You can help others at building stuff and also lend wordie a hand on his "job"

#InsaneJ: I give you the honor to build the great desert kingdom El'Mazarh it will be similar to this so you know: Desert Town Example

#Flying: You can help others on buildings too but I want you to help me if you can of course seting up the wiki and maintaining it. Not a big deal just debate a few things and illustrate the history of what happens with the story of the map. People that will Role-Play there will influence the story on their own so any action they do will be taken in count you just post the most important aspects of it.

This is all people I could think off ATM sorry if I forgot anyone just post a reply here, maybe something you are great at: building medieval stuff, making traps, building small villages etc.

More details later