Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Changed the seed of the world to 4242167141859896318

There's a small town near spawn and some caves right near the surface around the general spawn area. It looks interesting enough to get started

Well, El'Mazarh. Suits me perfectly. Assassins, Short blades? Yes, please.

Marius, I updated the HappyDiggers RPG client to 1.2.5. It's on SVN so you can just update

Right now there seems to be a problem in the combination between Aether 2 and Ultimate Nether. Whenever you go to the nether the client crashes. This is due to entities reporting their name as "null" which is invalid behaviour. At least that is what AtomicStryker said about it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1325911-

Unfortunately the only way to resolve this is to either downgrade all the updated mods, remove Ultimate Nether or Aether, or to upgrade the pack to 1.6 which we're almost ready to do.

As usual I've put everything I've done in the changelog. Also I've cleaned up the Google spreadsheet and added a 'ready for 1.6?' column.

I'll be away for a couple of days, so if you have trouble with SVN ask Sverf. He knows all about it

Sverf
    Wait, I do

Busy celebrating an event that took place a year ago I take it ? Have fun!