Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Help

This is no tmeant to be spam, I am just doing this step by step and have tons of questions. How do I update my graphics card?

Quote Originally Posted by talon6758 View Post
    Ok, I gotz da java, do I has to do anything to install it? I downloaded from the link in your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by talon6758 View Post
    This is no tmeant to be spam, I am just doing this step by step and have tons of questions. How do I update my graphics card?
    You can use the "Edit Post" button to add more stuff to you last post. That way it doesn't come over as spammy

Your fist question: You've got Java, now follow the next instruction I posted.

Your second question: did you try to follow the instructions I put a lot of time and effort in to create? If you did and it didn't work, what went wrong? If you didn't....

Ok, how do I update my graphics card? I has the newest version of Java. I don't know the programs.

Find out what your graphics card is

Go to one of the sites j posted. If it's one of those three, of course.

Find your graphics card on the site.

Download the driver.

Make sure to find your exact graphics card. Not something close to it.

My graphics card is a NVIDIA. Ill try to update.

I've tried everything, It just doen't work. =(

If you've tried _EVERYTHING_ then I'm pretty sure it would have started working at some point

What did you try exactly? Did you manage to update your drivers? Did you manage to uninstall and then reinstall Java?

I uninstalled Java then reinstalled it. I was updating my graphics card with 2 of 3 programs from the site and tried to download. It didn't work. Then I went on the in broser version and was lagging horribly. I stopped updating so I wouldn't lag, but I still am =( Its like every time I break a block the pause menu comes up and I have to exit out. EVERY TIME I BREAK A BLOCK!!! I am getting really pissed off about it.

Could you try the following?

• Click on the Start button and go to All Programs;
    • Then click Accessories and go to System Tools;
    • Click on System Information;

Name:  tool.gif
Views: 139
Size:  7.6 KB

That will generate a system report about your computer. You can then export it to a .txt file:
    Name:  export.gif
Views: 139
Size:  8.1 KB

Do this and copy/paste the contents of that txt file here please.

Um, ok Ill try that. Still looking for that slime head in the smiley thing