Last night I've started building the parts we need for a fusion reactor. Right now the fusion reactor block is done. That leaves the reactor coils and the factory needed to supply the reactor with fuel... basically the most expensive parts of the system

I've added 4 more quarries this morning to help get us the much needed rubies. This morning there were 2600 in storage and we need around 3600 if I recall correctly.

On the previous map I used deuterium and tritium as fuel but those are a bit of a pain to make. There were some other ideas as well but I forgot what those were so if anyone would be so kind as to refresh my memory?

We'll also be needing another factory building to house everything. It has to be pretty big, at least the same floor surface area as all the floor of the house have combined. Any volunteers? I still like the house we have right now so I wouldn't mind if we continue in that style

And we also need to figure out how we're going to use all the power from the fusion reactor. Do we want to make a high capacity EU storage system as well?