Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think you already talked to me about this but to make it official.

IGN: Roadieratonga

Building Style: mediterranean

Time Zone:central pacific? available mon tue 3pm-8pm wed thur fri 6pm-9pm sat 4pm-12am, sun my only day off so may or may not be on that day.

Abilities: terraforming, basic redstone, patience, I am also a firm believer in infrastructure , like roads and so forth.

Previous buildings: see below

What else are you good at building at:see below

This is from an old world zig pide and I used to work on, the palace is my own pet project.
    Also this is a old partial run threw of our old world. 65% of is my work.

I am pretty much the same style as cliffs as far as building by inspiration.

This is the small world pide zig and I have worked on if you want to look at the structures 70% is there work and all the redstone is my work. Note only the happydiggers mods and admins are whitelisted.
    65.99.193.210:25592
    Last edited by Roadie; 6th April 2013 at 02:01.

Yep there are some nice looking buildings roadie. Good Job!

And Talon please post some pictures that can show us why we should choose you as a builder OR redstone engineer. A bunch of pigs scattered all over doesn't justify your building skills.

IGN: Pernix_8D

Building Style: I guess you'd call my main style Industrial (Stone brick, Stone Half slabs etc). I'm also pretty good with making wooden structures. I'd be happy to give most styles a try though.

Time Zone: AEST (GMT +10)

Abilities: I'm alright with redstone(On good days), I can terraform and make a variety of shapes without schematics, like circles and arches etc. Can't think of anything else. :S

Previous buildings: As of right now, I don't really have standing proof of my styles. I never take screenshots of builds, and most of my good looking creations were on servers that have reset maps etc. I'll make a few things in creative if you want me too.

What else are you good at building at: Wooden rope bridges (Those saggy ones :P).

I'm drawing a blank lol. Couldn't think of any of the things to put on the application >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Marius49 View Post
    Yep there are some nice looking buildings roadie. Good Job!

And Talon please post some pictures that can show us why we should choose you as a builder OR redstone engineer. A bunch of pigs scattered all over doesn't justify your building skills.
    Ok Marius, its just that that was the only picture I could upload. All my others get a little red ! when I click upload files. I dont know why. If you look carefully, you'll see a redstone 1 second clock that I made to spawn all the pigs -) I think thats equivalent to Dirt Vinchi's latest masterpeice. -)

I think i got Roadie's contact just need pern to send them to me trough a message.

And Talon if Dirt Vinchi agrees to work arm on arm with you then your in

Ok, great! So, even though my pic wasn't the best, I can do alot better. Me and Dirt Vinchi tend to get along -) I think we can work together -)

Edit: I use gmail to to contact, I can send you mine if you tell me your gmail.
    Last edited by talon6758; 7th April 2013 at 01:35.

Wow haven't been on the forums in a while.. And thanks for the compliment DOM

IGN:Black_Steel

Building style: Making symmetric structures, roads, planning cities, functional space, player safe zones.

Time Zone: EST I am not available on a consistant schedule (sorry Marius)

Abilities: I would prefer to build the mountain city, hollowing out a large space for a kewl city. Kinda like Muldor was gonna be on a previous Towny server.

Previous buildings: Watch my vids! Actually I would like to point you to DOM's Dome.

What else are you good at building: Redstone is my thing. I can program, design circuits, anything really (Electrical engineers tend to know this kind of stuff )

Yea ik already you do nice stuff and about the availability that's not a problem. Just tell others not to touch the piece of land you are going to do what you have planed so there won't be any stuff getting in your way

im antsy to start this project.. what is it you had in mind? anything i could be doing offline?