Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Weird coversations - (Follow up on post 'Glitch')

Hi

Sorry if I'm overreacting but here is a follow up to the post I submitted earlier titled 'Glitch'. I don't think it is a glitch anymore. I can't be sure though. I have attached some pictures to the conversation I had with the two players who were far far away from spawn. They told me RJ teleported them to their position because they kept getting griefed. I told them grief isn't even allowed on the server and that the moderators check up on grief, ban players and do roll backs where necessary. I think the players were frustrated that I was on to them lol. I could be completely reading the situation wrong but I just thought I should let you know anyway.

TeenageDreamer

Name:  towny7.png
Views: 281
Size:  1.21 MBName:  towny6.png
Views: 231
Size:  1.19 MBName:  towny5.png
Views: 192
Size:  1.22 MBName:  towny4.png
Views: 250
Size:  1.22 MBName:  towny3.png
Views: 246
Size:  1.22 MB

Noobminer established that place a few days ago. Being an admin he can just /tp 95,000 70 95,000 and teleport to the coordinates. That is why there are no boat trails reveled on the map.

Noobminer and RJS are moderators, not admin. I don't think they can teleport themselves or anyone else. If moderators can TP then I need to change some permissions :B

So am I wrong and did RJS actually teleport them? Or is there something funny going on?

I indeed tped him to me, i did not know they we were not allowed to use that command and am truly sorry if i caused any other problems i found the island one day when i was testing out the commands i could use, i was planning on living there but decided to let my friend dothecreeper12 live there, as for angrypookie2000 im not sure how he got there, other then a town being made there. i can a sure you that dothecreeper12 is not a hacker, and has never caused any problems in the past.

Well I knew an admin had to do a loc tp to get there, I've tried it in the past to tp to location but was denied. I thought noob did it because one night he was on and I went to see were he was and he was in that area, "this is the first time I seen the far away establishment". That is all the info I have to share on the subject.