Thread: BudderTalonia

BudderTalonia

Hello everyone, yesterday I made my own town known as BudderTalonia. RJ and Ryan where helping me. (kind of) They were actually killing each other. But hen I logged on today my town was gone. Half of the archway I built was gone. I cannot afford to form a new town, I only have $11. Could anyone tell me what happened?

Where did you build your town? Can you give coordinates?

probably didnt have enough money in the town bank to pay for upkeep.

DOM, that doesnt explain why part of the arch disapeared with out a trace. I didnt put and upkeep so it wasnt taking money from the bank. I will check the coords as soon as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by talon6758 View Post
    DOM, that doesnt explain why part of the arch disapeared with out a trace. I didnt put and upkeep so it wasnt taking money from the bank. I will check the coords as soon as I can.
    Actually it does make sense. If the town is deleted, the plot tries to revert itself to before the town was created. The upkeep is collected every IRL day and is mandatory for all towns. If you did not have money in the town bank it will delete the town.

Doesn't matter if you didn't set an upkeep. It automatically takes out $10 every day, and when the town has no funds in its bank it will removed when taxes are collected. Everything that was owned by the town will be slowly reverted to what it looked like before it was claimed.

Edit: Dom beat me to it. :P

Ugh, ok I really need to learn more about towny.

How dare you leave you defector!! When we catch you and bring you back to the mother country, you will be mining the bedrock level!!!

j/k talon =p

Actually Roadie, I'm not ready for my own town, PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!!!!!!