Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Teleport Cooldown Times

I have played on this server for over a year now and in that time I have advanced in this mod and become attached to the community but forcing people to donate to have all of the bloody things they had on the old server is not the way to go about getting donations. A five minute cooldown on the teleport command is outrageous and all it accomplishes is wasting all of our time and ticking people off. Also even though the Minecraft EULA prohibits granting game changing perks to players no server or plugin, addon, or anything of the sort adheres to this rule. Technically you aren't even allowed to alter the code of the game, this includes world generation, so any content creator or any server that uses this content is in violation of the EULA so please stop using that excuse. Our community is a wonderful one but in most cases it is a kid that doesn't have a job or means of earning money just to donate to this server; all we are asking is that you please either decrease the cooldown to at least 3 minutes on the main server or add in these donation perks to the freebie server because, like I said, almost no server adheres to this rule and it would be impossible for the Mojang team at Microsoft to shut down all of the servers that break this rule. Also I know that your server runs on donations and the volunteer work of the staff but your server did quite well when compared to the other modded servers; you have to consider that Minecraft is in a decline and people are looking for the next big thing.
    Last edited by Flobilbo; 13th March 2016 at 02:35.