Maybe its a bad Idea to post my story here, but Jiro, we seems to play mostly on different times so we never can talk ingame.

It goes all about water Bubbles on the Center Map. We got 2 of them on the whole map. I always wanted to build inside a bubble but never had the opportunity. Im maybe not the only one.

One day i could finally start my expedition to the first Bubble,.. and found this:

Name:  tn_01 bubble1-1.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  67.6 KBName:  tn_02 bubble1-2.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  61.8 KBName:  tn_03 bubble1-3.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  70.1 KBName:  tn_04 bubble1-4.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  84.2 KBName:  tn_05 bubble1-5.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  88.4 KBName:  tn_06 bubble1-6.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  73.8 KBName:  tn_7 bubble1-7.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  63.6 KB

Well, ok the Admin claimed the whole Bubble for themselves. "It's ok, there is another Bubble" - I think. So my dream is not destroyed yet.

As soon i reached the Second Bubble i was nearly glad. "Yeah, free place to build!" - I Think. But no, what is this?! A Foundation and Beds on top?! Ok, the Admin already started to build here too and before they claim the whole Bubble TOO, i build my small Base.

Name:  tn_8 bubble2.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  52.5 KB

I tried to get not too close so my defensive plants dont reach the admins if they spawn. I didnt destroyed anything and didnt get too close because i didnt want to make the Admin mad about me xD, but claimed a small area for me inside this Bubble 2.

BUT!!!
The Admins still got mad, because they cant claim the whole Bubble anymore. And this is what happened next:

Name:  tn_9 bubble2.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  54.5 KB

Of course we got raided. Sure, they want the Area for themselves, i thought. Nope, after they raided us, they build in the whole Bubble Concrete Foundations and a Sign like this:

Name:  tn_10 bubble2.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  61.9 KBName:  tn_11 bubble2.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  48.9 KBName:  tn_14 bubble2.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  46.4 KBName:  tn_15 bubble2.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  68.8 KBName:  tn_16 bubble2.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  62.5 KB

Ok, THIS is pure player harrassment for me! I never tried to spawn kill you, thats why i keeped my plants out of range. I just wanted to prevent you claiming the whole last bubble like the other bubble or caves, so me and other player/tribes can use it too.

I want to stay friendly and i dont know how to understand your harrassment. Of course YOU are the Admin, and YOU can do whatever u want, but please dont block every underwater bubble on the map. We can share

I hope you can understand my position and stay friendly (youre normally such a nice person at administration), so we can act more together instead of fighting each other. Please!!

Thanks for reading.