Quote Originally Posted by xabedo View Post
    WHAT i never did that i didnt destroy it! I DIDNT DESTROY IT
    JUST A TOUCH BECAUSE OF LAG

i didnt destroy it i was lagging it was just a touch go look at it
    D:
    D:
    D:
    Quote Originally Posted by xabedo View Post
    WHAT I DIDNT EVEN DESTROY IT THATS NOT FAIR D: I DIDNT EVEN DESTEROY IT IM NOT DUMB I Saw LOTS OF people get banned then why i will do that
    i didnt do that
    i dont even remember doing that thats not fair
    im not lieing i didnt do that
    D:
    This is a trend with you. You break the server rules in one way or another and then get all bent out of shape and obnoxious because YOU broke our rules. You've been disrespectful to staff many times, and you always seem to throw some sort of tantrum whenever we make a ruling.

In the first post I quoted you said you "touched" it and that you were looking at it. The second quote shows you claiming that you "dont even remember" the block. Clearly you have miss matched information which is suspicious. Another thing, you cannot argue against prism logs, the log clearly and undeniably shows you broke the glowstone block. The simple fact is you broke the glowstone block and you did not report it therefore you greifed.

It's really hard to take your apologetic posts seriously after seeing your previous posts and reviewing your previous interactions with staff. Since you had a prior official warning and many other notable interactions with staff which were not good I'm going to rule your ban permanent.

New Spawned
    in the middle of nowhere and there is internet WOW!

Unhappy

as i said last to reply im really sorry about that when i said touched i ment didnt touch it but i was writing real quick and i didnt edit it i said im realllllllllyyyyy sorry about that i know a broke the rules and im sorry about that
    and really i feel ashamed about that and im asking you for forgiveness please

New Spawned
    in the middle of nowhere and there is internet WOW!
    please tell me can i be unbanned please guys please

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    It's really hard to take your apologetic posts seriously after seeing your previous posts and reviewing your previous interactions with staff. Since you had a prior official warning and many other notable interactions with staff which were not good I'm going to rule your ban permanent.
    There's your answer.