Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    We have better things to do than warn players all the time. We don't get paid to babysit the server you know. Even your ban appeal causes us extra work which we could have spend in improving the server or doing other things for our community.

The rules are posted on our server page. The rules are posted in our server thread on the TFC forum. You went through the rule maze when you joined the server. There is a /rules command which is also broadcasted periodically. You were warned by other players not to break the rules.

Someone being surprised he got banned for unknowingly breaking the rules doesn't hold any weight in ban appeals. You got the information you needed. You choose to break our rules. Simple as that.

Keep in mind that if a player receives a warning that is out of courtesy only. It's not something players are entitled to. You play on our server, you follow our rules. I mean no offense, but if you don't like that arrangement please feel free to join another server or create your own. Running a multi-server setup such as this one costs quite a lot of money, upward of $320 / month. Not to mention the insane amount of hours needed to setup and run everything. That's why we don't have patience with people who can't respect our simple rules.

If I were you, I'd take a look at successful ban appeals and try again.
    Damn straight, ill make a own server I guess There's nothing more to try. And btw tell jiro to change his picture i hate that janitor from Scrubs. JD would have been better.... I meant no disrespect but if you are this butt hurt then there's nothing for me to do here. I didn't even try to offend anyone...

Righto mate. Cya later.

This is a good example of how to fail your ban appeal. Waste of time for everyone involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubbix View Post
    I haven't got any email since ''Welcome to HappyDiggers...'' and no i didn't get any message. So that was very rude of you to just ban me. If you would have TOLD ME to stop i would. But no... do you want my email inbox? Just unban me, i wont cuss again..jeez....And please make sure you tell people that they are about to get banned or when they are overstepping.
    For the record, I warn everyone with the same standard warning for swearing. "Do not swear on our servers. This is your only warning." How that is unclear is beyond me. To add, I also messaged you the warning since you were online.

Name:  Nubbix2 warning.png
Views: 164
Size:  254.2 KB

Since you've chosen to leave I'll go ahead and do the honor of denying your ban appeal. Your ban is permanent. And by the way, Dr. Jan Itor is always watching.

Name:  anigif_enhanced-buzz-4393-1424525043-9.gif
Views: 166
Size:  499.8 KB

Janitor:
    Name:  7Oiw7eO.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  40.4 KB