Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sounds good! When do we start?

We might need to refine the food category a bit. For example: a food distribution system would be handy. You already assigned me to bee stuff and farming plants, so I wouldn't want to assume the food production oversight as well, unless there are no takers of course

For now you may sign me up for the food project (I'll make sure there's stuff to eat early game).

We'll start somewhere this week.

I've added your for the food and building food network with ender chests.

Sign me up for Jurassic Park. I will gladly do the control systems and NPC logic. I picture that I will be able to help design rides and make NPC staff and patrons. Someone else can discover how to breed real dinos and add them to the exhibit. I am also not too good at building large scale projects, but I can help.

I'm new to everything AMP, I know NOTHING (like how to install even)... but I'm needing a new time sink. I've recently been building a Castle on Vanilla close to spawn and walls are about 70% done. With so many lack luster games this year I have found nothing to replace my decades worth of MMO fun. Modded Minecraft with other people is always something I have been looking for. Let me know where to start and I'll figure it out.

I also plan on contributing early game. For example, I would be digging out sub levels in the new base as I prefer to live underground. I'll be helping with early resource collection as well.

My goals are to have plenty of late game power through efficient extreme reactor setups, an automated crafting setup with multi user input, automated ore processing and sorting, and late game tools with armors.

Ill help with early material gsthering, and tinkers is a good early ore processor I believe, get 2 from 1 and is easy to make, and is powered by lava, ill also take a stab at the 5 tier mechanism set up

Happy to see your responses. I've updated the tables.

There are quite a few mods in the pack. The projects listed barely scratch the surface of what's possible so be sure to look around and pick something from the list. Since I more or less included the redundant IC2 so we could get the Gravisuite chest armor, I'll take responsibility for that mod and build a factory with all the bells and whistles. That means Ultimate Hybrid Solar panels, Nuclear Reactor (that hopefully doesn't blow up), IC2 processing. Jiro can then come in and setup auto crafting for the various machines.

It looks like we have two contenders for the prestigious tier 5 Mekanism setup. I suggest you guys work together to find the most efficient setup for that system. It'll require a bit of a factory on it's own just for that so plan ahead

Right now we have 3 quarry like options:
    • Simple quarry (and powered version)
    • Digital miner from Mekanism
    • Quarry from Immersive Engineering.

Those are three increasingly expensive and elaborate machines to make. I'm pretty sure that DOM will want to get into IM at some point. However I would like another option for automatically gathering resources 24/7 after we get our initial burst of stuff we don't need. It doesn't have to be crazy fast, just enough to keep all our factories working. I'm thinking chunk loaded mining turtles or something along those lines. Perhaps a coding project for DOM?

"Breeding dinosaurs for the park"

Quote Originally Posted by DOM View Post
    ... Someone else can discover how to breed real dinos and add them to the exhibit...
    I'm also new to AMP and I'm not whitelisted on AMP serrver at the moment.
    I would like to work with Dino breeding and would like some help with this if someone is interested
    Sign me up for "Breeding dinosaurs for the park", ish.

Added galros to the whitelist and added tot the dino breeding project. Someone should really update the whitelist on the VIP servers :B

Industrial diamonds are being mass produced now and I've also set the IC2 steel to be imported directly into the RS system.

It looks like someone forgot to take their Vajra when they picked up the most right Gravisuite armor from the IC2 factory. Don't loose the Vajra, this weapon is your life >_<

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Added galros to the whitelist and added tot the dino breeding project. Someone should really update the whitelist on the VIP servers :B

Industrial diamonds are being mass produced now and I've also set the IC2 steel to be imported directly into the RS system.

It looks like someone forgot to take their Vajra when they picked up the most right Gravisuite armor from the IC2 factory. Don't loose the Vajra, this weapon is your life >_<
    Left it there i purpose so i know where it is lol

Coal - np boss.