Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    That's fine with me, then you can set up process autos to make the type of dust or ingot you need.

On automation, is the aa automation being handled by anyone? I know a way to automate the atomic rec, and would take a stab at automating the empowerer. Some aa stuff is at the waterwheel, should it have its own place?

Same note with the automation using ender io machines, in a separate place also?

Tink place is semi auto, would you all like it to be more automated? Could set it up that way or make another level for automation.

Can clear the exporters at the mill to stop auto grinding ores.
    I did most everything with AA, but as far as automation goes....teach me when your done. i have a simple setup for automating which used enderIO and have had no issues with either. not sure whose empowerer came first but there is one by the farm which runs off coal coke (or charcoal if you wanted) and does not necessarily need to be hooked up to the system. i've empowered and few things and havent needed to refuel anything recently. for a small cost of a stack of coal coke we can reduce wireless rf loss when connected to a bigger system.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Keeping raw ores in stock ensures that everybody can get the materials they need through the machines they choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainnmannx View Post
    Tink place is semi auto, would you all like it to be more automated?
    It would be cool if the tinker's place had an additional one bigger smeltery with multiple basins and automated basins emptying. I.e. when you need to quickly get lot of metal, i.e. process lot of ore. Will be useful for me, since I know only TC. But it requires infinite supply of lava, idk how to make it atm. Manually pouring buckets in Nether to an endertank will not suffice for big processing.
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 23rd December 2016 at 10:50.

J, could you please add an apartment building to the list of projects?
    It could be a good idea for people to have their own rooms with private stuff, safe beds.
    E.g. to store books, tools not currently used (I have this problem ).
    Ordinary stuff can go to the grid, but frequently used or favorite custom-made - to the room.
    Unfortunately I can't take the project, still have a very low progress.
    Actually the kitchen/tavern can be the first floor of the apartment building.

There's already a project for this, see second item for the specific projects

Ahhh, I thought it has been completed already:
    Name:  base.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  60.0 KB

I'm starting two farm buildings in the tulip field behind the cooling towers. These buildings are meant for Forestry (Bee) stuff and miscellaneous farming stuff. The idea is to have one farm building to keep the machines in, and another for farm animals. Outside will be the place to plant crops, trees and have the alvearies.

In the mining dimension I've cleared a 32x32 block area with the IC2 Advanced Miner. This miner was set to only dig up ores, much like the Digital Miner from Mekanism does. Since you can't see the cleared area from the surface I've marked it with dirt and a sign like this:
    Name:  2016-12-24_15.17.54.png
Views: 170
Size:  458.9 KB

Name:  2016-12-24_15.18.07.png
Views: 178
Size:  221.4 KB

If you use a quarry that doesn't produce an open pit, please mark the working area so others don't waste time and energy on the same area

Food network is ready!

Hi guys,

I've just created the food network using an ender chest with the color code cyan-gray-cyan, like attached. There are a couple of ender chests with this color code already in storage.

Have at it!

Name:  Foodnetwork chest.png
Views: 170
Size:  212.4 KB

Placed the painting machine at DOM's place, can make one blocks like other blocks, i.e. for hidden lighting. Doesnt take jackolanterns tho
    Spoiler!

Just to confirm - ordinary players can't create their own NPCs? Admins only, in creative, right?

Hehe, who is eating lapis lazuli? Storage has zero and when I crafted 4 stacks from essence and put back to storage, it started to decrease. I will keep it for now, I hunted for it quite long time, for tinker tools.