Quote Originally Posted by bram_dc View Post
To: InsaneJ

A few days ago I sold c4 to GewoonDaan and dropped them off at Joey/Cars's base so he could plunder his feeding trough and maybe find some other loot. I was more of a PVE player. Cars noticed us being at his base and killed Daan and his friend. I escaped. Cars started counter-raiding Daans stone base and destroyed it, except for two foundations, together with half of its passive base dinos. A few days later I got raided by Joey's tribe aswell. Surprisingly Jiro helped them alot, pointing to the event that earlier happend: I saw Jiro at my base and tried picking him from his cool looking rock drake as an obvious joke. He started shooting with his tek stuff and flew away. So Jiro came with a tek quetzal and destroyed together with Joey's tribe both my bases. They clearly said in chat that they weren't going for the loot, but just to destroy me. I called staff, but that's Jiro of course. After I got wiped I kept talking in chat how unfair it was that they raided me. I'm sorry that I spammed the chat with it, while trying to defend myself. They also didn't leave the base, but kept coming back to kill me while I was moving my dinos. I hope you can tell Jiro that what he was doing wasn't right and unban me. If you don't agree with me I'm fine and will stop talking about it. Thanks for reading this post, Bram.

Rules: No base wiping, bust in get what you want and leave | This clearly states that what they were doing was illegal.

About: https://happydiggers.net/showthread....2240306-Appeal | I didn't know how to contact any of the staff so I did it there (I found out that it was the wrong channel. I'm sorry for that).

Proof: Ask anyone and read the logs. I think Vikusha and Jones both have a good neutral POV.

p.s. If you need someone to make some plugins on mc/ark for free hook me up. I'm a coder and would enjoy helping improve the server.

Your attempts to "Tell on me" aren't going to help your case at all. You obviously didn't read ANY of the previous Ark ban appeals, nor the stickied thread in the ban appeals describing examples of previous bans. If even just ONE of the admins disagrees with approving your appeal you're done.

PvE players don't help others raid bases by supplying C4, transporting the raider, and handling the loot from the raid. PvE players don't litter their bases with turrets set on dinos and players. PvE players don't try to pick up a player off of their mounted dino without consent. You are playing on a PvP server. Every time you log in you see that it's a PvP server. People don't need a reason to raid you so long as they follow the rules.

You said 'picking' me was an obvious joke? What was so obvious about it. Would killing you out of the blue for no good reason be an obvious joke? Immature people tend to deflect when they know they've screwed up and call it a "joke". Your pride will ruin any chance you have with this community.

You obviously don't understand what PvP is on Ark or you wouldn't go around making grandiose claims that I "wiped" you. Wiping is when a base is leveled to the ground, there's nothing left. Wiping is when all of your dinos are killed, passive or not. You would not have a base left to whine about. You would have nothing left.

I gave you oh so many chances to stop your raging. I told you several times to log off and cool off. I warned you that you were going to cross a line you couldn't come back from. Yet you kept pushing. You told me to fuck off. You called me autistic. You repetitively claimed I was admin abusing.

You only addressed ONE thing that you were banned for. Why would I consider your appeal if you won't even take it seriously.
1. Your language - I think I already covered that in the previous paragraph.
2. Chat Spam - You copy/pasted lines of texts over and over again in order to drown out anything anyone else said and accuse me of things.
3. Insulting the server - By criticizing the admin that actually runs the Ark servers you are directly saying that I'm unfit to run the servers. I'm the ONLY admin interested in running the servers.
4. Disruptive behaviour - Everything we're discussing is appropriate for this rule.
5. Disrespect towards staff and/or players - Insinuating that I was lying, calling me names, etc. Your accusations and demeanor are absolutely terrible. You're throwing tantrums. I don't know how old you are, but you're acting like a 12 year old that isn't getting their way.

Here's the kicker. You bypassed your ban. Typically a ban on our Ark servers translates to the whole cluster. Why didn't it this time? It could be a problem with our php script or something new on Ark's side. Does that give you the right to bypass the ban by joining the other servers and talking in the global chat? No.
Name:  Screenshot_363.png
Views: 233
Size:  168.0 KB
Name:  Screenshot_364.png
Views: 317
Size:  152.4 KB
Name:  Screenshot_365.png
Views: 229
Size:  137.3 KB