Hello everyone ive been gone for quite some years,after playing all the tfc modpacks avaible in 1.7,recently i discovered one of the poeple of the team of Bioxx that took over the original TFC mod Dries 007,has made TFC for newer version's of mc,and also saw there are a few new letsplay series on new TFC and create mod on Youtube,so i tried Serious Creepers modpack[SFC] 1.18 TFC,and had a look my self whats posseble in 1.20.1mc but there isnt much avaible for it yet,yet did manage to make a nice modpack for TFC in MC1.20.1,with TFC 3.1.3 FML 47.2.19 that works well with other mods has nei and a map and there is a instruction manual in youre menu tab that explains new TFC in general,with a few resource packs and shaders[custom music] it feels like a finished pack ,much better then some other official modpacks on forge !,i was kinda thinking and hoping poeple at Happy Diggers where interrested in updating the old TFC 1.7 server,or maybe open a test server for 1.18 or 1.20 MC TFC,i am pretty sure alot of poeple would be interrested in playing it,[as real fan i definatly enjoyed it alot and feels like what TFC 2 should have been in 1.12]
as for the old server where noone wants to play anymore might be a good time to say goodbye,yes i know it is gonna take some time, work and trouble shooting ,but yet theres alot more posseble now then years ago, so could be a great time to start a fresh TFC server in a newer mc version. Have a greatday sheers !