Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I've created a TeamSpeak channel in which we can talk about stuff happening on the new server. It's called: TFC b79 build team, I'm sure you'll be able to find it

The server IP is: in the opening post.

In order to join you will need TerraFirmaCraft

Optional but highly recommended: Opis-1.2.3_1.7.10 + MobiusCore-1.2.3_1.7.10
    Last edited by InsaneJ; 13th October 2014 at 11:01.

Dynmap doesn't currently render the TFC blocks for b79. So I have done some recon and created the following map:

If you installed Opis from the links above you can also get this map locally. You may download the tiles here: https://mega.co.nz/#!1xYkgQaL!8zEtlD...Uwo1bcl0DXMtlg

Extract the folder "happydiggers_net_7777" from .zip archive to minecraft\saves\mapwriter_mp_worlds
    Then start Minecraft and join the server. The minimap should already show a bunch of the map around you. If you press "M" you'll get to see the full map.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post

The server IP is: happyddiggers.net:7777
    There's an error in server name. Right one is: happydiggers.net:7777

and me ? everyone always forget me... I promise I wont build any ziggurat thingy. But I have to finish my homeworks tho, so I will be on only in like 4 hours. :/
    If you wonder why I'm not that active anymore, I became the dev of this:
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/sinking-simulator-2

We didn't forget about you fred. You are part of the VIP group. As mentioned before, staff and VIP can join to help build

oh, thaught the list was the people of staff and VIP that were allowed to help o.o' that's the fault of the homeworks, that are mashing my brain...
    If you wonder why I'm not that active anymore, I became the dev of this:
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/sinking-simulator-2

Old Faces

I already know about and from another server. old faces.
    I only destroy, but I liked the ability of the community to participate / help in the new server.
    By GT
    -----------------------------

Scumbag rule breaking ex mod Shosai's Avatar
    Yo whats poppin doe? Here to sign up for the build event, so I can't build much else other then roads, and decent houses, so trade outposts I can do, I only played on the old TFC server for about 2 weeks before build 79, but I hope that doesn't count me out, but as for Mind numbing tasks, thats easy, I spent about 5 straight IRL hours, clearing out a mountain next to my town, just for town space, so I'm good there. And I am 20 years old btw.

~Shosai~

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    Dynmap doesn't currently render the TFC blocks for b79. So I have done some recon and created the following map:

If you installed Opis from the links above you can also get this map locally. You may download the tiles here: https://mega.co.nz/#!1xYkgQaL!8zEtlD...Uwo1bcl0DXMtlg

Extract the folder "happydiggers_net_7777" from .zip archive to minecraft\saves\mapwriter_mp_worlds
    Then start Minecraft and join the server. The minimap should already show a bunch of the map around you. If you press "M" you'll get to see the full map.

in hd, now... a bit less ugly.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Builder

Id be happy to help with roads and or buldings just show me the style you want and I can do it!
    ING: snowweasel98