Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Welp, here goes

Welp, here goes :S

In game username: XxEndergirl7xX
    How long have you been playing TFC: around 3 months
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: im bored in the over world and i want a challenge
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: indeed i have and do
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?: you go to the HC portal outpost and press the tp button

also: if anyone else wants to come with me greg, and iker we would rly appreciate it
    XxEndergirl7xX :3

My minecraft name is: Gregory_0305
    I have been playing TFC for 3 months
    I want to join hardcore because i want a fresh start and also some friends are going to
    You get into the hardcore world bu pressing the button that tp you there

_The_Fox

Hello. My name is _The_Fox. I've been playing TFC on and off for perhaps a year, but I'm far from an expert. I'd like to join the hardcore group because I feel it's the way the game was intended to be played, with no frills. I've fully read and understand what I'm applying for, yes. I can get to the Hard Core World by boarding the HMS Hardcore and clicking the button that I'm currently standing next to.

Thanks,

The Fox

New Spawned

Whitelist App.

In game username: HolonxGideon
    How long have you been playing TFC: Not for long, been watching someone play it longer.
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: To experience TFC in a focused community.
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes.
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?:HMS HardCore at the WallBridge Outpost.

In game username: Badcat1
    How long have you been playing TFC: A month
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I want to join ender and gregory and give myself a challenge
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: I have and I do understand
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?: You go to wallbridge and smack the tp button on the ship

In game nick ikerFANTA

time playng in server 3 days time playng in single player 1 year

i wanna go to hardcore to play with my friends

to get in hardcore i need to go to the HC boat

Badcat1, XxEndergirl7xX, Gregory_0305, _The_Fox, and HolonxGideon have been added.

In game username:ikerFANTA
    How long have you been playing TFC:1 year in single player
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?:cuz i wanna play with my friends
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?:yes im applying to go to HC world that haves 30,000 by 30,000 blocks large
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?:using a button in the HC boat

ikerFANTA has been added to HC.

App

In game username: Rabbit_dead
    How long have you been playing TFC: 1 to 2 months
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: I simply got bored of playing on the regular i got to a point where i couldn't make my self do anymore i need a bit more of a challenge and i think this would be the perfect possibility
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes i have
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?:pressing the button in the ship