Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

aberration lost my stuff and dinos 2 times in 24 hours

all bases are gone and the stuff 2

Quote Originally Posted by doofy View Post
    all bases are gone and the stuff 2
    The server has to be rolled back to before the update due to the S+ loss. Please note Metamorfos' post.

aberration

can i get some stuff if u reroll the server i have to start over for the 3 time.
    it is really anoying if i lost my progress again.
    ty for the help

Quote Originally Posted by doofy View Post
    can i get some stuff if u reroll the server i have to start over for the 3 time.
    it is really anoying if i lost my progress again.
    ty for the help
    I added in a few dinos that you tamed according to your tribe log. If the server is missing S+ structures you should consider that it will be rolled back to the original update point. You should also IMMEDIATELY report that they're missing and not simply play through it. The longer it takes for me to receive a report the further back the server goes.

Rule change: Extinction Titans cannot be used in PvP.

They're too powerful, they can be transferred between servers, and there is little to no counters for them. Using a titan in PvP would essentially wipe a base on any server with very little effort. Taming for PvE purposes such as achievements, orbital supply drops, etc is fine. If an Extinction Titan (not a titanosaur) is used in PvP then there will be no warning, it will be an automatic ban.

The HappyDiggers Extinction server is now open to all. I hope the donors enjoyed their private server for a month

There will be more for donors down the line as I find time to work on the servers.

Ark servers updated to version 288.114. Servers are running the holiday event.

Aberration is back up and fixed. Previous S+ structures intact.