Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Is vanilla cobble still able to be made? I checked my gen and its making rhyolite now.
    if there is a way to make vanilla cobble you can still make cobblestone walls in tfc.

South road should be all vanilla now.

I've copied DOM's Vanilla block protect script to the Premium Regular server. I don't think we'll be using it on the Hardcore and TnFC servers since I don't think we'll be building roads on those, correct?

We talked about the TnFC server a while ago. And I think DOM mentioned that it might be a nice idea to have players build a Railcraft network there. Thoughts?

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Whoever updated lampposts along East road on Freebie - thanks (i considered that to be my duty ) - and don't forget to remove the brush pattern just south of the east outpost (-938 -9939) when u dont need it

Premium and Freebie doesnt allow b+ to destroy vanilla blocks. Thanks to Marius, I can use WE for it, seems comfy enough.
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 21st February 2016 at 17:11.

I would say no prebuilt roads in techno since there will be other transportation options.

Road progress on premium
    Attached Images Attached Images  

V.I.P.
    Edit: Nevermind. I made a 'air' block brush and it neatly removes any misplaced protected block.

Also I belive TFnC even has portals in the endgame. So yea roads probably not needed. ( ports either but that's another can of fish. )
    Last edited by TheForestHermit; 23rd February 2016 at 09:03.

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar
    Nether fence is not protected atm.

My west road is taking longer than I expected, it's partly the difficulty with connecting hills with curves, and my stair-edged design is slightly more complicated but I'm just finding it hard to concentrate and push on effectively. I will continue, but if anyone wishes to help I've left my brushes at the end of the road.

small 3x3 brush for tweaking corners/stairs

5x5 brush for majority

5x1 brushes for slopes and short sections or tweaking stairs

//mask !44:3 to enable slab overwrites for easy path widening

I have moved the vanilla block protection script out of the way for now.

I've also renamed the "premium" servers to "donor" servers. In order to connect to them now you should use:
    /server (gives a list of available servers)
    /server donortfc
    /server donortfchc

Connecting to the TnFC server remains the same via it's external IP and port.