Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thank you CarrotPotatoe for reviewing the original post. You've been added to HC.

TheForestHermit, I don't really have a problem with two seperate accounts being played by the same person. If you want to have two separate play styles between them that's fine too. Mini_Hermit has been added to the HC group.

Just a little info:

Straw & Hide beds don't seem to set your spawn point.

I have one in my base and clicked on it. It said "This bed is too uncomfortable to fall asleep." as it should.

After I died, I spawned back at world spawn... and now I'm swimming about 5k blocks back to my base...

Yohoho and a bottle o' rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexuni View Post
    Just a little info:

Straw & Hide beds don't seem to set your spawn point.

I have one in my base and clicked on it. It said "This bed is too uncomfortable to fall asleep." as it should.

After I died, I spawned back at world spawn... and now I'm swimming about 5k blocks back to my base...

Yohoho and a bottle o' rum!
    Yes we are aware of the bed issues and timing based issues for certain actions. We've been working on potentially implementing another server instance for hardcore world using bungeecord to link the new instance to our main tfc instance.

If people have a bed they'd like a spawn point set at, simply send me in game mail or let me know if I'm online and I'll manually set your spawn point until we solve the issue.

HC Application

In game username: Goatflakes
    How long have you been playing TFC: About 3 weeks, but I'm obsessed!
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: Because it's too easy being able to flit around like some sort of Enderkin
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: Yes, vanilla TFC, can't go back.
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?: The boat in Cliffwall Wallbridge Outpost!
    Last edited by Goatflakes; 6th February 2015 at 17:48.

Goatflakes has been added to the HC user group. Good luck!

hc application

in game name : toniovd

how long have you been playing tfc ?: about a year and i still like it.

why do you want to join the hc group ? : i want to play just like singleplayer but then on a server where you can chat with your friends.

have you fully read and understand what you are applying for ? : yes i red it all and i know there's no way back.

how do you get to hte hardcore world ? : the hc members must go to WallBridge outpost and then thake the HMS hardcore

toniovd has been added to the HC group. Have fun!

Hard Core Whitelist Application: Xaxyx

In game username: Xaxyx
    How long have you been playing TFC: About two weeks
    Why do you want to join the Hard Core group?: The Hard Core rule set seems the most appropriate for the TFC mod mindset. It will give me that much more of a sense of accomplishment to work in an environment where features such as teleportation are disabled. I also anticipate that the play style of my fellow Hard Core players will be that much more akin to my own.
    Have you fully read and understand what you are applying for?: I have, and I do.
    How do you get to the Hard Core World?: Travel to the WallBridge Outpost (which, if memory serves, is just south of the main spawn town) and board the HMS HardCore (which, I presume, will be some sort of ship).

On a side note, might I inquire as to whether the issues regarding using a bed to set one's spawn point have been resolved as of yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaxyx View Post
    On a side note, might I inquire as to whether the issues regarding using a bed to set one's spawn point have been resolved as of yet?
    Not yet. We are working on releasing a second TFC server just for the Hardcore world. When it's up all of the crazy issues should be gone.

Read more about the new server here.

Jiro made some sort of fix which causes vanilla beds to set your spawn. It should say "Bed spawn set" when you sleep. I haven't died yet, but I assume it works.
    http://i.imgur.com/v4naT6Q.png