Ban Appeal: I__Illuminati

Username: I__Illuminati
    Reason: Stealing
    Full story: So, here's my story of how I was banned. I had joined this town, and figured it was the perfect place for me. It had a pretty good leader, tree farm, and anvil/ingot area. They had so many different ingots in that place. Lots of steel bars. The leaders name was "Elbe" and he said I could do stuff, so I figured that's what he meant. I decided I wanted a steel tool set. I couldn't smith, so I got another guy to make it for me. He made me a ton of tools with the steel I, yes, stole. I meant to only borrow 2 or 3 pieces, but I thought I'd need more tools, so when I first saw it there were about 16 ingots, when I left there were 1 or 2. I sadly also stole some Dark Bronze. 22 ingots to make a full armor set, made by a different smith. I am terrible sorry for what i did, and I beg of you to unban me. What I did was wrong and I want Elbe and anyone else I affected by stealing to know that: I'm truly sorry

This is my ban appeal, thank you for reading the whole thing.

Thank you for your honesty. Based on your appeal I feel you have a grasp of how your actions can affect the community. I will give you a second chance and will wipe your inventory clean of its items. The ban will be downgraded to a warning which means if you break the rules again you will once again be banned. I look forward to seeing you make a positive impact with the community from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Thank you for your honesty. Based on your appeal I feel you have a grasp of how your actions can affect the community. I will give you a second chance and will wipe your inventory clean of its items. The ban will be downgraded to a warning which means if you break the rules again you will once again be banned. I look forward to seeing you make a positive impact with the community from here on out.
    *sigh*
    Well, I guess I won't even have the stuff I had before I stole, but oh well, it was just 9 copper ingots and some oak wood. Oh, and ladders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Is this normal to get this hate?

So, here it is:

I did /afk, and they thought I couldn't hear them. I could.

I had my alt account get on and take screenshots of them after I left:

There are a few moments when they claimed to have stopped, which wasn't true.

My stolen pillow? My stolen pillow?!

It kinda ended here, I think...probably not, but after that I left.

Thank you for reporting this. I've informed the players in chat that all players are to be given courtesy, but keep in mind it may take some time for people to regain their trust. If you feel that you are being harassed or are having more problems in the future please feel free to make a ticket, a new thread, or contact me directly as this is an appeal thread which I should have locked upon completion