Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    RX, I've added the various minecarts and levers to the protection list.

I'm fiddling with permissions a bit. Server may be down intermittently. Reason for this is that I would like to set the amount of allowed outpost through permissions rather than having to monitor it through Botje's naughty chats reports.

I've changed the TnFC specific rules to the following:
    Freebie TechnodeFirmaCraft Server
    No chunk loaders allowed. Any kind of chunk loading without the player present must be avoided.
    Player builds server CPU usage are fair use. Staff will determine what is fair use. If one of your builds lags the server, you may be asked to change things.
    Each Town may have a maximum of:

• 20 adult animals total. Each animal needs to be in its own 16x16 pen in it own chunk fenced in, the fence can have small sections for gates.
    • 4 plots of tilled soil farmland or berry bushes. This means 1024 blocks. They may be in more than three plots, but 1024 max. Can be mixed between the two.
    • 10 fruit trees. (All kinds allowed: red apple, green apple, banana, peach, etc.)
    • 1 of each kind of anvil. (copper, bronze, wrought iron, steel, etc.)
    • 5 outposts
    • 5 /sethome point per player
    • no cool down on teleports.
    Towns get 32 plots per player.
    I'm removing the cool down on teleports.
    I'm reducing the amount of time before players are allowed to create a new town to 2 hours. Reasoning is that two hours isn't that long and hopefully players will have traveled outwards of spawn a bit by then.

These changes will carry over to the TFC server as well, soon-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post
    I'm fiddling with permissions a bit. Server may be down intermittently. Reason for this is that I would like to set the amount of allowed outpost through permissions rather than having to monitor it through Botje's naughty chats reports.

I'm reducing the amount of time before players are allowed to create a new town to 2 hours. Reasoning is that two hours isn't that long and hopefully players will have traveled outwards of spawn a bit by then.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post

This sounds really good and awesome! Exept for one bit thats for me a bit insane! (pun not intended) and that is the bit with the animals. I can't see myself building one chunk pens for every singel animal I have. Just built four pens, each being 1 chunk, to hold four animals in each pen (the amount of animals I have of each kind). With this rule it means that it should only be enought for one kind of animal that I have? Are animals really that bad for lag or whatever? :/

They are limitation per town. For a single player you don't need 20 adult animals. That's just a waste of resources.

As with most rules, they exist because sometime somewhere someone did something that made the rule a necessity.

upon spawning in at spawn

Spoiler!

Try updating OptiFine 1.7.10 HD U D6 to OptiFine 1.7.10 HD U E7.

https://optifine.net/downloads

I had the bow problem also but i dont think it ever worked for me on tfc or the other tnfc server.

anyone know how i lost nei in the middle of playing?

Spoiler!

The server sais you have NEI installed in your client. Did you try to unhide it? I think it's "O" while you're in your inventory.

Otherwise: did you try turning it off and on again?