Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BrandonMetz banned for swearing appel/request

Hey I've been banned for swearing.not disputing the fact that I did it cause I clearly did but just hoping I can get back in on the server, I have spent many hours playing and enjoying the server. and if possible I would just like to know what I said and when it was
    thank,
    Brandon Metz

Lazy Idle Couch Potato Heptagon_ru's Avatar

Unhappy

In addition to multiple graphical evidence: me and other VIP warned the player about swearing. It happened before the first official warning and is independent from the warning case. That swearing was not implied (like in the official warning evidence), it was plain.
    After our warnings the swearing happened again, so I made a ticket (#11).
    It was about 10th July, I have a private forum letter exchange with a staff member, discussing it (i.e. bad timing/confusion between the official warning and my ticket).
    Last edited by Heptagon_ru; 21st July 2015 at 14:12.

I'm inclined to tell you to just go away. You were warned about your language, and how it would get you banned, but you still did it, and continued on swearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix_8D View Post
    I'm inclined to tell you to just go away. You were warned about your language, and how it would get you banned, but you still did it, and continued on swearing.

man just let up a bit please, there are people that are griefing and stealing things that effect other people and they have been let off. i swore I know but the "excessive" part was when no one else was online but my friend and I can assure you they haven't spent as much time and enjoyed the server as much as me and my mates have

Anybody who breaks the rules is held accountable. Nobody is "let off".

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Anybody who breaks the rules is held accountable. Nobody is "let off".
    yes i understand that that is true but for example the guy who stole form elbe was banned then i can see that he is back on the server and he directly influenced the game and hinderd a players experience game play wise, all i did was swear a few times. I know that it is still a rule that is punishable for breaking but is it completely necessary for a permanent ban to the server? not just a temp ban?

Why'd you swear then?

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix_8D View Post
    Why'd you swear then?
    idk man things slip out, people mess up right? so please just let me play the game I wont do it again

Its the Internet people swear

You guys are honestly stupid if you think saying "shiz" or swearing is bannable and probably should end your lives now. Its the internet and people swear therefor that is a dumb rule. I'm guessing all of you are 8 year olds who run the server then I guess that would make sense. Goodluck on the internet fellows, just try not to cry every time someone is being mean to you :*(