Thread: Ban rox9495

Ban rox9495

One of my firends rox9495 has not been following the rules. Just because he was killed by accident by one of our friends, he decided to grief our territory that we have built on, and I think we may be the largest group on the server consisting of 4 players. But further more, he also cursed in the chat and spammed which is against the rules, so I think that he should be temp. banned for maybe 3-5 days, however you would like to decide, thank you very much for reading.

PS. I really think that the world should not be reset because people have made some good progress. THANKS!

What are the coordinates of where rox9495 griefed (Guessing this is on the Smallworld Server)? Confirms that he did infact grief, and so we can roll back the damage that was done to your territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix_8D View Post
    What are the coordinates of where rox9495 griefed (Guessing this is on the Smallworld Server)? Confirms that he did infact grief, and so we can roll back the damage that was done to your territory.

The coordinates are -4530 86 -350 and everything around that general area. He destroyed most of everything that I and my friends have built... I really think that he should be banned for such a thing, and also I would appreciate it if you can roll back the damage that he has done. Thank you for reading.