Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks for testing and reporting guys. Keep it up :)

@Chogata's PM. New players get a kit when they first join. I think the IDs are taken from the old TnFC server so I'm not sure they are correct. Jiro set them way back when. I'll have to see if I can compare them and adjust if necessary. Or perhaps someone remembers what they got when they first joined the previous TnFC server?

I'll check the maze and adjust the signs.

Zombies not burning to death isn't something I really mind. Just build a wall or a fence around your base and light everything up inside. Do they take normal amounts of damage if you attack them?

Dourne, do you have NEI in cheat mode or in recipe mode? Cheat mode shouldn't work. Recipe mode should.

I plan on adding the donor players to the whitelist somewhere this weekend. It'll take a while to compile a list of UUIDs. I'd also like to add an isometric view to Dynmap like we have on the TFC server. This is going to take a while to render though.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneJ View Post

Zombies not burning to death isn't something I really mind. Just build a wall or a fence around your base and light everything up inside. Do they take normal amounts of damage if you attack them?

Dourne, do you have NEI in cheat mode or in recipe mode? Cheat mode shouldn't work. Recipe mode should.
    yes they do and i will check.

haven't seen any vegetables or grain. anyone confirm? Fruit for days and killing animals for meat.

Water is also spawning on land as ice blocks. lakes are losing water due to ice blocks. Zombies are destroying blocks (pumpkins, jack o laterns, fruit bushes), unless the blocks are despawning for some reason (half my fruit bushes are gone).
    Last edited by Dourne; 19th January 2019 at 02:09.

@Chogata's PM. New players get a kit when they first join. I think the IDs are taken from the old TnFC server so I'm not sure they are correct. Jiro set them way back when. I'll have to see if I can compare them and adjust if necessary. Or perhaps someone remembers what they got when they first joined the previous TnFC server?
    Starter kit has appropriate items, though perhaps not the same setup we use for TFC. The rule book, a stick, 8 rocks, and 2 empty water jugs are given upon initial spawn. Giving food doesn't work via commands very well, that usually involved command blocks with meta data tags.

I set a worldguard region with health regen and food regen flags turned on at 1 second intervals in the maze so that may take care of low food at the beginning.

Issue/bug

Description: item use with right click uses a block from inventory but retrieving block after placement disappears.
    Tools: hammer and any other block (unconfirmed all blocks)

How: with the hammer on the hot bar and another block on the right next to it, make sure selector is on the hammer. right click and it places the adjacent block on the hot bar on the ground. picking up the placed black then destroys the block without replacement (such as a marble brick block or jack-o-lantern.

having nothing in the hotbar on the right did nothing.

*upon rechecking after moving around and more building. this seemed to be working normally but i was able to repeat it at the time and loss a few blocks prompting this post. something to watch out for and it seemed to be only 'blocks', not signs etc.

This sounds a bit like the general inventory glitchyness that TFC has on KCauldron. Putting stuff in player's inventory through the use of Bukkit plugins is a pain and even vanilla creative mode is bugged when you try to middle-mouse-click a block to select it. It then often turns up double in your inventory, but the selected block doesn't work. You need to select the second block. It's a bit of a mess.

I'm not sure there's anything we can do about it at this point except warn players about the issue. Maybe Jiro has a bright idea?

I'm not sure there's anything we can do about it at this point except warn players about the issue. Maybe Jiro has a bright idea?
    I'll try to look into this at some point this week.

3 tornadoes in 3 hours of playing. I managed to rescue my stuff each and every time, but I've had it with the RNG today...

Quote Originally Posted by Dourne View Post
    Description: item use with right click uses a block from inventory but retrieving block after placement disappears.
    Tools: hammer and any other block (unconfirmed all blocks)

How: with the hammer on the hot bar and another block on the right next to it, make sure selector is on the hammer. right click and it places the adjacent block on the hot bar on the ground. picking up the placed black then destroys the block without replacement (such as a marble brick block or jack-o-lantern.

having nothing in the hotbar on the right did nothing.

*upon rechecking after moving around and more building. this seemed to be working normally but i was able to repeat it at the time and loss a few blocks prompting this post. something to watch out for and it seemed to be only 'blocks', not signs etc.
    Solved.

It's an item update problem. The block is invisible on the hotbar when harvested (or perhaps it was never placed). In any case right clicking the item slot a few times or moving it manually updates it back into the hotbar.

Random water blocks going missing is solved :3

Tornados seem to pluck the ice up and deposit them elsewhere.

Name:  Screenshot_4.png
Views: 230
Size:  2.90 MB