Page 63 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Ark Servers aren't down, but they are acting very weird. We're unable to place/build anything on any server. Would you be able to update them?

Thank you so much, and sorry if this wasn't the correct place to post this..

Quote Originally Posted by elloq View Post
    Ark Servers aren't down, but they are acting very weird. We're unable to place/build anything on any server. Would you be able to update them?

Thank you so much, and sorry if this wasn't the correct place to post this..
    The update isn't taking for some reason. Probably a linux compatibility issue... again...

Anyways, I've loaded up the servers after a couple of update tries and I'm able to place thatch foundations. Give it a try now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    The update isn't taking for some reason. Probably a linux compatibility issue... again...

Anyways, I've loaded up the servers after a couple of update tries and I'm able to place thatch foundations. Give it a try now.

Thank you so much Jiro! You're the greatest!!

I am able to place normal structures, but not any S+ things.

Quote Originally Posted by renne View Post
    I am able to place normal structures, but not any S+ things.
    The servers were fully updated after some work and a player was able to place S+ structures in game when I was with them. I believe this is resolved now. Cross server/discord chat is also restored.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimwagen View Post
    The servers are down
    Intentional stop. Server maintenance. Server status messages are posted in discord showing those sorts of things. They're running again.

Unhappy Everything is gone

Kwekketribe here. Soooo, everything we own is gone. Base, dino's etcetera. Character level is still the same though. Also, on the server list, it states it is day 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Mona View Post
    Kwekketribe here. Soooo, everything we own is gone. Base, dino's etcetera. Character level is still the same though. Also, on the server list, it states it is day 11.
    Which server?