Thread: Unban request

Post Unban request

Hello community,

I was banned for picking up glowstone dust on the TerraFirmaCraft server.
    I know that i picked it up but i forgot to report!
    Now i know what to do if i find something on the ground from a grief:
    report it!
    I would be happy if you could unban me

Nikitaman369
    (sorry for bad english)
    PS i didn't break the glowstone it was just laying there
    Last edited by Nikitaman369; 20th January 2015 at 16:34.

Yes I'm fully aware that you didn't break the glowstone. Why did you take the dust and then store it in one of your personal chests even if you forgot to report it? You could say glowstone is a controlled substance since it is not obtainable in TFC, only our server roads and outposts. Anybody found with it is immediately investigated and most are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Yes I'm fully aware that you didn't break the glowstone. Why did you take the dust and then store it in one of your personal chests even if you forgot to report it? You could say glowstone is a controlled substance since it is not obtainable in TFC, only our server roads and outposts. Anybody found with it is immediately investigated and most are banned.
    Yes i know i stored it in my chest!
    And yes sorry for lying i picked it up because i thought it was usefull.
    I will not do this mistake again!
    This server was perfect!
    Great and very helpfull comunity, many trees and minerals and the only non-whitelistet server that will be on terrafirmacraft EVER!(for me)
    If i can't play on this server anymore, i won't play on any server with Terrafirmacraft on it!
    Please give me a second chance!
    I will use it to show you that i won't do any bad things anymore

Nikitaman369
    Last edited by Nikitaman369; 20th January 2015 at 20:18.

Nikitaman369 has been unbanned and will be downgraded to a warning. Be aware that any rule breaking no matter how minor will constitute a ban. The best way to live in peace on the server is to follow the rules and not to touch things that don't belong to you. I hope I don't see you here again

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro_89 View Post
    Nikitaman369 has been unbanned and will be downgraded to a warning. Be aware that any rule breaking no matter how minor will constitute a ban. The best way to live in peace on the server is to follow the rules and not to touch things that don't belong to you. I hope I don't see you here again
    Thank you so much!
    I will not misuse my second chance!
    Have a great day