Angry CottonFarmers wiping out thatch huts

We came to your server because of the no grief policy. We build a tiny thatch hut and tamed a few dinos and the CottonFarmers wiped it out. I have moved us and am building again. You should know that they are running off new players by wiping them out when they are still in only thatch huts and cloth armor. NOT COOL

The ARK server has different rules from our Minecraft servers. It's a PvPvE server. We should mention this more explicitly on our servers page.
    @Jiro, would you mind adding ARK specific rules there?

Ayla, you posted this thread in the server issues sub-forum. I understand that what happened to you is not cool. Apart from that, was there any problem or anything else you'd like to report? If not then I'll move this thread to the ARK sub forum so people can discuss the PvPvE aspects, protection and other things related to the ARK server.

V.I.P.
    Ouch. Newbie smunching is so un-cool.
    Plus 'base' wiping is one of the few things that is against the server rules. It's just hard to prove. When you see me on ( Hermit)
    Grab me and I'll pass you an ORP pillar to add protection and logging of who comes and goes from your base.

I've been informed of the situation in game and am taking steps to remedy the situation, but it will take some time as I have to get in contact with the offending party. Cottonfarmers will be required to reimburse your losses, and if they do not comply I will take care of that aspect. If you have any more questions or concerns you can reach me in game by the name of Onyx or by private messaging me on the forums. I'll update this thread once I've had a chance to talk to Cottonfarmers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
    We came to your server because of the no grief policy. We build a tiny thatch hut and tamed a few dinos and the CottonFarmers wiped it out. I have moved us and am building again. You should know that they are running off new players by wiping them out when they are still in only thatch huts and cloth armor. NOT COOL
    Name:  Screen Shot.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  269.2 KB

Thank you for supplying the evidence as requested. The player shitsild will now compensate you for the lost dinos by giving you replacement dinos of the same kind. He will also be put on our warning list meaning if he breaks a rule again he's banned. Failure on his part to compensate your dinos will also result in a ban.

Many tribes are friendly and follow the rules. Hopefully we can move past this and enjoy ARK together