Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how to report people?

Hi there, I have played on this server for a while, but now that I have a good house, a guy named stijns and joe are flying with pteradons above my house and luring therizinosaurus to my house and, ofc, they are attacking me and my house. So this should be against the rules and how can I report them?
    t.i.a

Which server is this on?

I logged onto the Center to talk with gamerstieno1 (stijns) and DenJoe (Joe). They both had a different story, one where you were in their tribe and griefed their things, along with stealing a ptera saddle. They also said you led a raptor to their base to grief it, and that they have tribe log proof of you being in their tribe and will post it soon. Given the circumstances I'm going to need some form of proof from you as well.

Well yes I was in the tribe.. was.. the owner decided to move the base but we had private stuff and he stole all mine without asking anything then he kicked me and idk why. i don't have any idea where they came with the (alpha) raptor idea but they lured one to me and I can proof that as well, it destroyed half my house and killed me several times same thing with 2 female troodons that also killed me. And I don't even have a pteradon saddle? Unless I don't know, otherwise I would have a ptera right now and I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Progamer192 View Post
    Well yes I was in the tribe.. was.. the owner decided to move the base but we had private stuff and he stole all mine without asking anything then he kicked me and idk why. i don't have any idea where they came with the (alpha) raptor idea but they lured one to me and I can proof that as well, it destroyed half my house and killed me several times same thing with 2 female troodons that also killed me. And I don't even have a pteradon saddle? Unless I don't know, otherwise I would have a ptera right now and I don't.
    Do you have any logs or other sources of evidence to back your claims? This is turning into a "he said, she said" scenario.

Other sources, no, log, how do I get those?

Your tribe log can be accessed by pressing "L". From there, taking the screenshots of the appropriate encounters and posting them here.

I will take some screenshots tomorrow.

You dont have a pte?

Quote Originally Posted by Progamer192 View Post
    Other sources, no, log, how do I get those?
    My pte sadle was in a storage in my house,
    the door was locked and my house was broken.
    1 thatch wall was gone because i removed it.
    My storage was NOT Pincoded.
    And guess what,
    i was joining the server,
    i spawned on the beach and i SAW YOU coming out of my house.
    I just wanted to take my pte sadle so i could fly straight back to my house.